Friday, April 15, 2011

My Inspiration... My Mentor... The Creamiest Guy On IceCream This Week!!!

Siyabonga Ngwekazi

uhm... or should I rather refer to himas 'SCOOOOOP'!!! *CHUCKLES*

He's my man of the moment. He's done so much for the South African entertainment industry and still he stays humble, funny, and true to himself and his roots.

He's a very influential figure in not only South Africa but in Africa as a whole. Siyabonga is in Radio, Television and Fashion just to name a few...

For a guy who has so much, and has achieved so much he inspires me daily through his tweets and status updates. Guidance is very important to me in such a crazy industry and to have Siyabonga help his followers on twitter by giving us tips, and words of encouragement it is truely inspiring.

Do follow Siyabonga on twitter...
Scoop

No comments: