Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Journey To Success


Money, The Fab Life, Fun, and having access to anything has always been described as the Epitome of success. We all rush to reach success even if it means just getting a bit of a taste of it.

I started IceCream when i was 17 and besides my parents nobody believed that it could be a success not even my friends ( I dont Blame them though). My drive for success has always been inlimited. My belief in my magazine has never decreased at any stage because I knew that I was destined for success.

Today I am 19 I am a chief editor and founder of this great online publication, I am the brand manager ofr a new formal clothjing line (GLS) and there is so much more to come. To date I have features artsists such as AKA, CC Ravele, the YoTv stars Merica and Ivana and the internation hip hop jerk sensations Audio Push


I am inspired by a number of people but the one person that inspires me beyond everyone in this business will have to be Siyabonga "Scoop" Ngwekazi.

Siya is a multi talented, dynamic and successful young man that is not only humble but also reaches out to the youth the makea difference in our communities. He offers advice, helps out wherever he can and also never stops inspiring those around him and those that dream of becoming like him.

Being humble is one of the best character traits that a succesful person can have and Scoop takes it beyond that. Everday when i wake up I think of all the obstacles he has been through and achieved in order to be where he is today and it makes me smile because mine are nothing compared to his. I have learnt to not only appreciate others but appreciate myself too and all the talents I have.
I am truely grateful to have someone like Scoop continously not only guiding me but others on their path to success. I Thank You!!!!

Our First Ever IceCream Mag Cover - AKA!!!


CC Ravele


Merica


Ivana


The Reps Dance Crew


Guise Lifestyle Collectios (GLS) Executives Larry and Makhosini

No comments: