Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Letter From The Chief Editor





Fabulosity is not just a word that everyone uses, it doesn't a single definition, it is in fact a lifestyle. Fabulosity is having your OWN things, living YOUR life YOUR way. It's finding true happiness through your various successes and being content with who you are. Fabulosity can not be bought, True fabulosity lies within you.

IceCreamOnline Magazine is really growing and has what it takes to be one of the most influential online magazines in South Africa.

Thank You to everyone that views IceCreamOnline every week, it means so much to me. To those that are constantly giving me and my online magazine criticism I do appreciate it especially constructive criticism it makes me grow as a person and encourages growth within IceCream.

IceCreamOnline believes in: Aspire To Inspire Before You Expire

Eat, Love, Pray and... Remain Absolutely Fabulous At All Times :):):):)

Yaya!!!

No comments: