Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fabulous Female of the Week - Allegro

My Fabulous Female of the week is....


Allegro
 Allegro - owner of Orgella Online. She is not just a pretty face but has the brains, the personality, the faith, and of course she is a hard worker.

My first encouter with Allegro was last year. She inspired me (Still does too). The way this lady carries herself!!! Haaa!!! Makes me want to be a better lady.


Beauty
 Orgella Online is one of South Africa's biggest and most respected blogs. She is the brainchild of the blog and thus far she is backed by major leading brands in SA such as Avon, Fabro Sanz, Ice Watch and soon will probably be backed by more *Hint Hint* lol! 

Please view her website here: Orgella Online

I'm glad to say I know her, she's a huge inspiration!!
Love you Darl!!**

No comments: