Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Letter From Chief Editor - Yaya



Firstly i'd like to give thanks to everyone that has been supporting me and my online magazine - IceCream.
3 Weeks ago I recieved great news and I was told that I got selected to feature in a new reality show in Sabc 3, what made me feel even more blessed is that I was one of the 26 individuals that were selected out of 1000 candidates. With everything going super well and happening so fast I really want to thank those close to me such as my friends Nabeela, Thatiso and Anathi for always sticking by me and showing me the right path when I seem to go wrong.

To all my IceCream viewers, IceCream would be nothing without you, the fact that you take 5 minutes of your time to read my online magazine means so much to me. To those that inspire me daily - Scoop, Tibz, Shaka, Ziyeka Sisulu, Travis, Anathi, and etc I thank you for giving me hope on a daily basis.

Making your dreams into a reality is never easy, one thing that Thatiso taught me is that don't try and do everything all at once, take giant baby steps instead of taking giant leaps into nowhere, pray, have fun, and love life.

Eat, Pray, Love and... STAY FABULOUS

No comments: