Sunday, March 18, 2012

Glam Camp :):):) - Updates









Backstage
So... Glam Camp was awesome it's March & people are still talking about it!!! Yes Brutal Fruit pulled it off!!!!

These are just updates from my previous post :):):)


Lovely Ladies




I met the most amazing ladies, had crazy interviews and of course... got all Glam'd Up!!!

Had fun with my ladies... we got glam'd up, got great freebies, and had soo much fun...  





I got the opportunity to sit down and talk to Poppy!!! Such a lovely soul. I love EVERYTHING about her... EVERYTHING LOL


The deco was AMAZING!!!!!!! Comfy, Colour && Sooo Fabulous!!!!


Gert Johan Coetzee!!! One of SA's best designers!!! I got to chat to him and find out about this years fashion trends, what to wear & what not to wear. + He gave me a few tips on how to dress the part for every occassion :):):):)

Ooooh Weee!!! Mama B!!! Yesss... Bonang *Big Smile* I got to spend time with her!!!! Yes... not just an interview but we got to talk... not just about her achievements but about women, ladies in South Africa, the youth... She is sucj an inspiration... Wow :):):) {Lets Have A Few Brutal Fruits Ok B} LOL

My Bestie!!! My Shuga!!1 My Pumpkin Patch --} Lerato!!! Glam Camp would have been nothing without you!!! I love You sooo much!!!!




Awww!!!!* I'm also on Bonang's Online Reality Show --} BDazzled .. (It's only for a few minutes but still im on it!!!!) LOL




Toolz (Yellow Shirt)
Thank you so much to BAmbassadors for allowing IceCream to cover to event. I must say Toolz is one of THE BEST PR Guru's in JHB. He made us feel super comfortable, got us access to every place including backstage + we got to interview him. You are such an inspiration!!
My Ladies


No comments: