Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nigerian Beat - Maker & Producer - Sarz



Sarz

 22 year old Osaretin but popularly known by Sarz, is a Lagos based producer/beatmaker who has accomplished more than your average & he is still not done yet. Born in Edo State of Nigeria but moved to Lagos, Sarz is one talented and not forgetting handsome young man. I  got to interview him & here is how it went: When did you start producing?
- ‎​I started producing professionally 2007 ‎​But I started from scratch a year before and I've been beasting since!

‎​If u had a super power wat would it be?
- ‎​Super powers.....hmmm.....I'd love the power to manipulate people so I can always get what I want lol
‎​Who have u worked with? & who was the best 2 work with & the worst?
- I've worked with a lot of nigerian acts(established & new acts) can't wait to work with international acts...worked with eldee, naeto C, wizkid, banky. Skales, tiwa savage, reminisce and lots more
- Best acts I've worked with has to be wiz & reminisce....they are just full of surprises.....and no comments for the worst lol
‎​


Do u listen to South African music, if yes. Who?
- ‎​‎​I listen to SA music... I love their sound....its original......I love liquid deep & zahara

- Will I am, timbaland, swizz beatz, david guetta, ryan leslie

‎​Which S.african artist if any would u like to work with?
-  I'd love to work with aka and zahara

What do u think about this current Naija/S.African movement brewing?
- Nigeria/SA movement? Lol I don't even know about it

- I'm working on my album under trybe records.....I'm so excited about this project...hope you are as excited as I am....be prepared for mad music! #beatsbysarz




Plans for Sarz this year?
‎​
Beat makers & producers u look up 2?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello Mr sarz ,hi olax am a new coming musician here in south Africa,But am a niaja guy ,then i will be happy if you can be my producer ,i have a good and hit song ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU...