Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Me... In Depth Feature On Syncane: Club Dj and Entrepreneur

1. You've been defined as a fun, mature, remarkably talented, loving,
a 'playa', a party - animal, a lover, and ofcourse.. Dedicated.. With
so many definitions of who you are how do you respond to them? And
describe yourself in 10 words..

I don’t know about the playa part but
im young man and I love to have fun, i also feel like its really
important to stay grounded and focus on your goals and describing my
self in ten words is limiting… #livenolimits

2. Being a DeeJay and an Entrepreneur at such a tender age must have
it's perks but surely you went through many obstacles, can you name a
few? And how did you overcome them?

its always a mission in this game. Theres always people trying to break
you. Balancing family and school and work and then theres the girl
which can definetly make one lose focus from time to time but as you grow
in the game you get used to it.

3. Syncane Kamakazee: CEO of Kamakaze Ent. Frontman For Checkmate
Stunnaz. Model for M.E.I. Producer. Rapper. Dj. Songwriter. Recording
artist. This is a very long yet highly impressive bio of Syncane... Is
this all there is to Syncane?? There should be something more to you.
And fears? Regrets? Hobbies? Aspirations... Do tell it all..

I have no regrets hey….. but my biggers fear is being alone, lol weird I know [Boboza Syndrome -->> Closes Eyes] , I
like to chill indoors and slow it down when im not at work, hopefully
i'll take over the world one day lol
*lol -->> LAUGH OUT LOUD

4. What can we expect from Syncane in the new year? New
Collaborations.. Or will you diversify into television?

I'm currently discussing a reality show about three djs trying to break
into the scene with a well known production company but I cant reveal
too much, also branching out into radio…..you will be hearing my name
a lot in 2011...

Do Follow Syncane on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SyncaneTheDj

No comments: