Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Money, Fame, Work, and... Best Friends

1. First things first, name / discuss 5 Flaws about your best friend.. Oh yes don't be shy [Giggles]

MericaOh.My.Soul...You're really making me think!!! Ok ivana...
                   she doubts her worth sometimes!
                   she can be impatient.
                   really can't think of anything [Smiles]

Ivana: Wowe [Ghetto Accent] , this is a tough one hehe.
                        She can be impatient at times
Short tempered so no one should mess with my girl or else...ayeye lol

She can't cook! I'm going to give her cooking lessons this year, I have to! LoL

There are just a few pet peeves that we all have about certain things that people do or say though Meri's good heart overshadows it all! There's more good in her; if I had to list what I love about her, I'd go on forever!

2. Almost everybody knows that you two are the best of friends. How do you both handle outside pressure and influences from others, especially if there's tension between the both of you?

MericaPeople will always try break you down but it's up to you as a person to decide whether you are going to fall or stand up and continue smiling. When people say things about me, I do take it to heart because that is their honest opinion about me. I evaluate myself and try see if they really are being factual about me. Its either I change my attitude or continue with my life. I love Ivana. People will talk about us but we know the real truth so we remain down to earth!

Ivana: Merri and I are such great friends, very supportive, loving and great believers and lovers of God. With that, we have a huge bond that people can't break even if they tried to. Influences and pressure from others? Non-existent to us! Our friendship has three people: Myself, Merica and Jehovah God.

3. The BIG QUESTION!!! How do you both juggle money, fame, friends, work, family, school, and still share such a strong bond?

Merica: Cliche as it may sound, school really comes first! My work never interferes! Doing work is my hobby so I do it during my extra time. Sometimes it can be painful when you see ur friends go out but you have to work on a saturday afternoon but its work… and I love it! I never get big headed about the whole TV thing so I'm still myself. I love my friends and family...oh man I love them! God always makes everything easier for me [Smile]

Ivana:  With the job that we have we have a lot on our hands, so much to juggle and more responsibilities than most teens our age. Though with 4 years of being in this, you learn to make time for those who matter the most to you and my friendship with Merica is one I treasure. What keeps us going is something every friendship needs: Great Communication. There are times when I see Meri once a month but when I see her it's as though we've seen each other every other day! She's one person I'd call at 1am and just cry about my problems. We've become sisters.

4. You are both highly talented and are known for having bubbly personalities on and off screen. How do you both deal with the overwhelming constant attention from your fans and teens that aspire to be just like you?

Merica:  Awwww thank u babe [Smiles] Well I don't put on this whole 'persona' when I'm around people… I remain grounded and humble! I will take pictures, sign autographs and answer all their questions! I really do appreciate it. It shows I'm doing a good job! Whoop whoop [Does the happy dance]

Ivana: For me personally, I still find it weird that there are people who want to take pics with me hehe, and also aspire to be where I am in terms of my career at my age but I see this as a blessing from God: to have the opportunity not only to live my dream but to have a positive impact on the youth. Fortunately for me, I'm from a household/family where there's no room for 'big heads'. So when Merica and I bump into people who love what we do, we give the biggest smiles ever!

5. It's the year 2011 aka 20-Elevation what can we expect from you? Any resolutions?

Merica: Ayeye..let's elevate! U can expect my Zulu 2 get better lol. Well I'm pushing for more auditions and to expand myself as a brand. I'll be MC'ing at few events. Oooh and radio wouldn't be too bad... What u think?? Hehehe let's see where God elevates me to!!!!

Stay true to yourself and people will love you for who you are! Muah :)))*

Ivana: I've let go of things and people who have held me back and made be believe I couldn't achieve more than I already have. This year I'll be pursuing my passion for theatrical acting; real soon I'll be involved in a musical for a young market. I will definitely continue with my presenting. I'm also currently working on something for teen girls to groom and work on inner beauty, really excited about that! There's a few other things I'll be involved in in *20Heaven* and I'll be sure to fill Ice-Cream in on all of it! This year I just want to LIVE, with God right next to me. I believe that each person is the author of their "Life Book" so you decide how you want it to be - make it an Exciting and Phabulous read; an Epic novel not a footnote!

"Life's a Stage... Perform"

Thanx Yaya for considering us for a feature for your Online Mag, really honoured!

I wish you all the best for the Mag, I'm sure you're it'll succeed! What a great idea you had with this concept.
Can't wait... (**,)


Do Follow Merica on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Mizz_MerriBaby

Do Follow Ivana on Twitter: www.twitter.com/GorJuz_Iva

No comments: