Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ezra Mr Brand New!!


Ezra



I've come across a lot of successful young adults, but when I came across Ezra I was really stunned the most. We always talk about being humble, down to earth, and always remaining thankful but only a few us do what we preach when we actually get a taste of success.

Ezra is one guy that remains humble throughout his journey of making his dreams a reality. Through his path to success Ezra has taught me how to appreciate the small things in life, and give thanks for what I already have been blessed with.

Today we get to know who Mr Brand New is, and much more...


Q. Ice Cream Mag Is featuring A variety of young successful individuals
making major waves in the entertainment industry. What is Your
contribution to it and what do u do?
A. I am a music producer/songwriter. I make all types of genres but my
main influence is hip hop and RnB. I'm bringing back flair, raw n
honest talent into the arts as an industry.
Q. Describe yourself in ten words.
A. A very chilled, sarcastic, honest, hungry young lad i am!
Q. Aspire to inspire before we expire" What does this quote mean to you?A. It means make the most of your position, not only to entertain but
empower and provoke minds, make people think. Lead by example and
stand by your beliefs.

Q. Where to from here? You can only reach higher heights. What are
your future plans?
A. Its been a great year, I've had the rare opportunity to do film
score for a local movie called Zion. I'm definitely aiming higher in
the future. I plan on releasing my instrumental EP next month. Its
gonna be really special! Also working with a few artists and I'm really
excited.
Q. Ice Cream Mag's main mission is to inspire youth and help them
realise and reach their dreams. What advice can you give the youth?
Especially those who want to follow your path in entertainment?
A. Integrity, honesty and a constant hunger for knowledge is the key
to this industry. Learn to take criticism and build on that
foundation. Have a story, a message, a mission statement. What
separates you from the rest is the genuine belief and honesty in your
craft. Entertain with grace and humility. Develop showmanship and make
this beautiful music. :)


 




No comments: