Friday, August 5, 2011

Letter From The Chief Editor

Greetings!!!!

The August issue is finally up!!* Excited Face * This month I wanted to cover urban royalties, those that are grabbing all opportunities presented to them and those that inspire me.

I wasnt born the a shining silver spoon in my mouth and I when i see people that are in simiar circumstaces as me but still overcome all obstacles in order to reach their dreams make me happy and proud.

The youth of South Africa are a very powerful force as one. We just need to stop being lazy and start reading, researching, and empoering each other.

I've reached over 10 000 views and I am truely humbled

www.twitter.com/Iam_YayaBowss
A BIG Thank You To My Dynamic Team, My Close Friends, My Family and of course YOU!!!!

Peace, Love, and Happines.
Remember...
Fabulosity Rules Everything!!!

Ayanda " Yaya" Mhlongo

No comments: