Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So......
Today is NOT about me or my family... How Unfortunate *Chuckles*... I'd like to thank everyone that keeps viewing my magazine and constantly updating me with their thoughts on the magazine.


Today's issue is simple and informative


From my side...
Judgement occurs in every form and in many situations.
When one judges you in a very abrupt, rude, childish manner, one shouldn't react in a form of violence whether physically or through speech.
Keep it Simple
be Smart
and simply Don't Entertain it

If your friendships are easily damaged and seem to disappear then its quite evident that you are the problem. One obstacle should make your friendship stronger, 5 - 10 obstacles should make it tremble a bit yet... a strong, honest friendship is a solid friendship...


Happy Wednesday


No comments: