Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We at it AGAIN!!!

So IceCream was a HUGE success last month with over 500 views in 1 week!!! As the chief editor i cant even begin to express my appreciation for everyone that viewed the online mag.

We are standing on only 13 followers on the blog which is disappointing especially judging by the number of view we got. When accessing the magazine I'd appreciate it of you took just 2 minutes of your time to follow the mag because it makes it easier to contact you on a 1 on 1 basis and send you updates regarding the magazine.

I had a radio interview on the 27th of February at 93.8fm a community radio station based in Midrand the feedback was overwhelming and I thank you all for the support - Expect to hear me and my team on radio very soon!! Oh and of course my own radio slot based on IceCream and other issues that the youth faces SOOOOOON!!!!

I don't Thank my team enough for all the hours they put into the success of this mag on a daily basis. My Head of the Fashion Department: Yves Paris . Creative Director: Totts. Head of the Music Department: Ori . You are ALL AMAZING!! The support has been great and is really appreciated!!

Do contact IceCream:
Email: IceCreamMag
Head of Fashion: Yves Paris
Head Of Music: Ori Mabena
Creative Director: Totts
Chief Editor: Yaya Bowss

No comments: