Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank You!!

Yves Paris
Mr Vuittots
I would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone that has been supporting my magazine and my branding company ( INDULGE)
To my team, Lesedi,Thatiso, and Oratile, I thank you for keeping up with my crazy demands and wierd time limits.



Ori

Icecream has been online for 60 days and i have recieved more than 2500 views, 115 followers on our twitter page in just 29 days, and 169 in depth features, and 2 radio interviews.



Pinky Minaj

To my parents [Nomsa & Kholiwe Mhlongo] , and my little sister [Nosipho aka 'Pinky Minaj] I'd like o extend a huge thank you for always supporting me and listening to my crazy innovative ideas. I've overspent in terms of internet usage, come home late, had secret meetings, and used all you cellphone airtime, yet you still motivated me and kept me going through it all!!
Nomsa

Yaya & Dad

My twitter and Facebook family, Thank you for keeping me highly motivated and always correcting me. My mentors Makhosini Sihlali and Larry 'Larryngitis' Nhlane, my best buddies Keagan Hobbs and Sizwe Mandela Thankyou for always keeping me grounded.

I THANK YOU!!!

Sole Founder - Chief Editor
Ayanda Mhlongo

No comments: